Can I benefit from every possible medical service if I am insured?
No. The healthcare services covered by the health insurance fund do not include the following:
– Health services provided in the case of occupational risk: occupational diseases and workplace accidents;
– Some high-performance medical services;
– Some dental care services;
– Curative medical assistance at the workplace;
– Hotel services with a high degree of comfort.
More information on https://cnas.ro/
We are waiting for all your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org